SALES CIRCUIT DONATION

Welcome Forums General Discussion SALES CIRCUIT DONATION

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alyn Lunt

USCS member Joe Myles has graciously donated his 50 year old collection to the USCS. The collection is deep into destroyers and auxiliaries. If you have a “Want List” in either of these areas, please contact me with specific info and I will see what is available. You do NOT have to be a member of the Sales Circuit to avail yourself of this opportunity.

Rich Hoffner

Limits on the number of items we can list on the new eBay seller site has limited the number of items we can put up each month. At present we can only list 30 items a month. I will be listing the program collection of Joe Myles. I have hundreds of programs ready to list, but it may be awhile before the eBay gods allow us a sufficient number to put up before I start to list programs. I have some ideas to save bidders money. I will do my best to combine multiple items you win, charging actual postage. With some programs Priority Mail flat postage will be beneficial for multiple wins. The other option will be media mail. Hopefully our numbers we are allowed by eBay will increase quickly. On my personal eBay selling site I can upload 250 items a month with no fee and thousands if I want to but a fee for the listing will be charged.

Rich Hoffner

I have been assisting Stew with the sale of this donation. I am listing both Navy ship patches and programs from the  large donation. Check out seller salescirc1 and bid. Our limitations on how many items we can list has been greatly increased by eBay. Check out the covers, patches and programs.

Rich Hoffner

Many interesting ship event programs and ship jacket patches have been uploaded by seller salescirc1. One is a USS NAUTILUS SSN 571Scan0009 launch program. Take a look on eBay.

Rich Hoffner

Scan0010

Rich Hoffner

Our limits have been raised greatly, so many more covers, programs and patches can be listed each month. Don’t forget to visit eBay and look for seller salsecirc1 Scan0014

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.